 CAD / Development / 1523
  Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

Hello, I was wondering if there is any program that walks through an ldraw.dat file and generates parts lists for each step of the model? Currently when I find a model on the net I use LDLite to view the model. My LEGO however is not right in front (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

(...) I've thought about adding this ability to LDAO's HTML Generator, but I've never done it. I think it would be a really great feature to have. Steve (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

(...) I had forgoten about LeoCAD. That must be where I orignally saw this. (...) Very nice. Thanks again. Owen. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

Hello! (...) Cool idea! When will start coding? (...) bye jp (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

(...) Have you ever tried the HTML export from LeoCAD ? It has an option to do exactly that. (...) You can do that too, take a look at the step 5 from the sample I've uploaded to (URL) (...) That's a little more complicated. (...) You can choose if (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

(...) That would be nice. It'd be easier than making a separate file of the half-completed part, putting in a series of 0 CLEAR / upside-down view / 0 STEP / 0 CLEAR / right-side up view lines. (...) LDAO supports this, to one level (no (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)