 CAD / Development / 1525
Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:02:57 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:45:31 GMT, Owen Stenseth
<owen.stenseth@cnpl.enbridge.com> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any program that walks through an ldraw.dat
file and generates parts lists for each step of the model?

I've thought about adding this ability to LDAO's HTML Generator, but I've
never done it.  I think it would be a really great feature to have.

Steve