 CAD / Development / 1388
    RE: [ldraw.org] L3P Question —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Sorry, I didn't mean to jump at you. I just opposed to changing an existing pov file's camera data, since these are carefully computed taking the model into account. /Lars (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [ldraw.org] L3P Question —Terry Keller
   (...) Understood. :-) I usually hack the heck out of the resulting .pov file anyway. Which reminds me, would it be possible to add an option to L3P so that it produces just a basic model file, no camera or lights, to use as an include file in a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)