 CAD / Development / 1360
    Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial? —Terry Keller
   (...) OK. I concede that is a valid use. As long as the part author has the intention and the skill to "do the right thing" and not just use the output to slap on a part. (...) Again, OK. You are right. I was pretty much expressing my knee-jerk (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I am wondering if there might be cases where a worthwhile approach would be to start with a raster DAT (that's the bitmap after 2DAT'ing it), and replace some or most (but not all) with vector commands. I think this approach may work on things (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)