 CAD / Development / 1353
  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

Hmm. It may take a while for me to warm up to this setup. I actually like having the discussion of models/parts separate from the cad.dat group. When I hear people raving about a model I might find interesting, then I'm motivated to check it out on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Days, weeks, months, or years? (...) Not necessarily disagreeing, but isn't it likely that a developer who cares about these issues would read the other groups, and that a developer who does not care about these issues would ignore the issues (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Yep, that's pretty much where I'm at. Especially since I use my newsreader for scanning the groups, and I hop over to the web interface specifically to look at the postings in lugnet.cad.dat. Other than mixing DAT's with discussion, I'm pretty (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

here is what i think we should have under lugnet.cad: lucnet.cad. leave as is. lugnet.cad.dev. create new groups: lugnet.cad.dev.parts for discussions related to parts and parts making. lugnet.cad.dev.page for discussions related to ldraw.org (both (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Whenever you'd like. If you think it would help you focus, or help collect LDAO ideas, thoughts, and issues together, or give people a more open forum to talk about LDAO, (or all of the above), then it's yours for the asking. Here is some data (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) I know it is, and I thought I already knew your answer. I just wanted to let you know I wasn't trying to be pushy, or expect something for nothing. Steve (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)