 CAD / Development / 1344
  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Thumbs-up from me, except: There's no need to use "ld" when "ldraw" will suffice. Ditto for "sw"<->"software", etc. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Well, to be honest, the biggie I had was with the "software" <?> "star wars" anomoly. I personally can't stand to be in a Star Wars discussion, and I would be pretty aggrivated when twice a week some newbie enters the software group just to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) But abbreviations are good -- and important things for newsgroup hierarchies and URLs, especially where future growth is possible. Abbreviated, you have lugnet.cad lugnet.cad.dev lugnet.cad.ld lugnet.cad.ld.ideas lugnet.cad.ld.models (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)