 CAD / Development / 1219
1218  |  1220
Subject:
New LDAO - Temp Location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:21:30 GMT

Just a quick note--I've got the programming & testing done for LDAO 2.0.4.
But some niceties are tying me up, so for now, I've made a stealth upload
<http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/ldao/ldaosetup_exe.bin>.

Nothing has been updated, except the program itself.  Readme is unchanged.

I'll try to finish up the real package, including an update-only download,
and get it published on the regular site, in the next few days.  In the
meantime, if you really need the new version of LDAO, there it is.

The changes are:

2.0.4:
- HTML Generator: Fixed. Internal code for working with ini-file settings
  was messed up.
- Editor: Fixed.  Performing an action (move, turn) on a selected range
  should not deselect the range.
- Color Changer: Fixed. Replace All changes every other occurrence,
  looping through the file until all occurrences are changed.
- Color Changer: Fixed.  Clearly indicate when is working, and when it
  is done.
- Color Changer: Fixed.  Using the drop-down boxes doesn't work.  The
  color name is inserted instead of the color number.
- Color Changer: Fixed.  Hangs if there are no matches to be replaced.
- Minifig Modeler: Fixed.  Up/down on angle spinners is reversed.
- Minifig Modeler: Fixed.  Make spin-buttons circle, so when they max out,
    they reset to 0 automatically.
- Minifig Modeler: Done.  Increase the min spin to 1 or 5.
- Minifig Modeler: Fixed.  Can't open existing files (may be already fixed)
- Minifig Modeler: Fixed.  Angles don't reload from saved files.
- Minifig Modeler: Fixed.  Correctly process negative numbers typed into
    Rotation textbox.
- All Editors: Fixed. Allow user to type entry in Scale box.
- Modeler: Fixed.  Delete should delete all selected parts.
- All Editors: Fixed.  Fix error 5 in Modeler inlining, when no #1
  statements exist.
- All Editors: Fixed.  The Move-to-Subfile function should prompt when
  the user requests to over-write an existing file, and it should not
  allow the user to over-write the file currently being edited.
- VEC. Done.    When VEC is opened, check the filedates for parts.lst and
  parts\*.dat.  Regen if necessary.
- VEC. Done.    When VEC is opened, check for existence of parts.lst and
  regen if necessary.
- Settings. Fixed.  Error 76, Path not Found, occurs when the \ is deleted
  from the end of the LDraw Path setting.

Steve