 CAD / Development / 1173
Re: parts DESPERATLY wanted (steve: please read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:44:49 GMT

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:17:40 GMT, "Adviesbureau Noord/Zuidlijn"
<nzlijn@euronet.nl> wrote:

Steve wrote:

Umm, I must have misunderstood here.  Based on Manfred's response, I
thought you meant that the new green roadplates had the same printing as
the previous gray plates.  I checked, and this is impossible, because the
new green plates have 8 studs along the edge, not 7 or 9.

I failed to notice this completely. I tried to describe Jonathan Wilson's
idea more clearly, while assuming the part geometry in itself was the same.
And that happened because I do not have the new roadplates. Sorry.

I made the same mistake, until I went to the store, and looked at the
plates.

Steve