 CAD / Development / 11158
  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) How would I go about enabling this experimental feature? I'd like to try it out on one of my line drawings. Eric Albrecht (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) Add the following to LDView's command line: -GL2PSAllowed=1 Alternatively, run regedit, browse into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\So...are\Travis Cobbs\LDView key, then create a new DWORD value there named GL2PSAllowed, and set it to 1. Once you do (...) (13 years ago, 25-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)