 CAD / Development / 11119
11118  |  11120
Subject:
BrickCon LSculpt presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 04:06:15 GMT

I have uploaded the slides I presented at BrickCon 2010.  The slides go through
a complex example which includes two different ways of creating 3D models,
combining them together, and building the sculpture.

http://code.google.com/p/lsculpt/downloads/

Low resolution PDF and Powerpoint are both available.  Enjoy, and please let me
know if you build something using LSculpt!¬
--Bram