 CAD / 17408
Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
I have uploaded the slides I presented at BrickCon 2010.  The slides go through
a complex example which includes two different ways of creating 3D models,
combining them together, and building the sculpture.

http://code.google.com/p/lsculpt/downloads/

Low resolution PDF and Powerpoint are both available.  Enjoy, and please let me
know if you build something using LSculpt!¬
--Bram

Thanks for posting this Bram. Sorry that I had to jet so early from the con.

-Duane