 CAD / Development / 1098
    Re: fixed part: JW's parts —Jonathan Wilson
   how accurate should the raised baseplate be? it is accurate to about 2-3 LDU in most cases. also i notice that the big part authors (steve bliss,chris dee, john vanzwietsen etc) are staying out of this discussion. is there a reason for this? what do (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: fixed part: JW's parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) I can't speak for anyone else, but I know when to duck. ;) Seriously, I think I was one of the first to point out problems with part-files you had submitted. At least, I was the first during a part-voting review cycle. As for the most-recent (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)