 CAD / Development / 1072
  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) For official models, I really don't care where they're stored. As for MOCs, especially mine, there's my home page and then there's those I have given permission to. I sincerely feel that there should be an extensive review process for any MOC (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) Looking at the other thread in lugnet.cad, it seems that there may end up being two model repositories (if not more...there already are several). --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) As far as MOC's go, I feel the same as you do. I am wary about releasing my models to another site that's author is not directly associated with Zacktron (there are a couple, but no models of mine displayed off-site yet). I have no problem (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)