 CAD / Development / 10662
    Re: Bug in current version of LDList —Anders Isaksson
   I first replied almost three hours ago, but for some reason e-mail authentication never got this posted. I had to send it again and authenticate on the web page to get the message to appear?? FUT: lugnet.admin.general (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request —William Howard
   (...) Experiencing the same thing. Email reply posted 22:53 Authentication request received 04:11 (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request —William Howard
   (...) Ummm. Authentication response sent at 07:20 Am I now going to have to wait another 5 and a quarter hours for this to actually appear on the list? (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request Gereon Stein
   (...) @all, I have identified a substantial increase of Spam to the mail-gateway, which basically resulted in an "overfull" queue of deferred bounces (the mail gateway does send a response to the original sender if for any reasons it cannot accept a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request —Anders Isaksson
   (...) I have *no* problems with getting the initial "Message awaiting authentication" mail, it has (almost) always arrived within a minute. The problem is that if I auth by replying to the email, it will take an enormous amount of time before the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request Gereon Stein
   @all, I have dug into the issue a bit more, and having spent the last 2 hours or so working through the mail queues, I have found that the mail gateway for LUGNET news is currently being drowned in spam to invalid addresses. The active queue is now (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)