 CAD / Development / 10589
  Re: Sneekpreview on animation software

(...) What about those of us that only have one screen? Can you show an example of how it would look there? It seems to me the UI with the large sliders is a bit space consuming. Maybe just a numerical display of the current value (the top part of (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sneekpreview on animation software

(...) Screen space is a bit of a problem indeed, it runs out very fast :) That's why I support dual (or even more in theory) screens. But every screen can also have multiple desktops, and for each desktop you can choose from 'windowed' or 'tabbed' (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)