 CAD / Development / 10589
Re: Sneekpreview on animation software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:14:19 GMT

rmelkert wrote:

http://www.rolandmelkert.nl/pics/SneekPeek1.PNG

The picture is quite large 2560x1024, so you probably   need to
scroll a bit. But believe animating on dual screen is very cool.

What about those of us that only have one screen? Can you show an example of
how it would look there?

It seems to me the UI with the large sliders is a bit space consuming. Maybe
just a numerical display of the current value (the top part of the sliders),
and a right-click pop-up slider would be better for the screen space
impaired?

I don't see a time-line display (scene1, scene2, etc) either - is it there
somewhere, or how do you present the 'big picture'? Or is this for single
scene animations only?

All that aside, it's a very interesting project, and I'm looking forward to
testing it when you release it!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm