 CAD / Development / 10588
10587  |  10589
Subject:
Sneekpreview on animation software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:48:53 GMT

Hi all,

After quite some time I think I got the basic control system / and
interface working for the succeeder of LD4DModeler.

I would appreciate any comments / suggestions from animators /
developers concerning first impressions on the interface.

Here's an screen shot from the latest version, I tried to capture the
essence, but if you want to see more just let me know.

http://www.rolandmelkert.nl/pics/SneekPeek1.PNG

The picture is quite large 2560x1024, so you probably   need to scroll a
bit. But believe animating on dual screen is very cool.

ps: The application name is censored because I'm not jet sure about the
name :)

Roland