 CAD / Development / 10354
Re: Scorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Eric Sophie wrote:
Hello, would any enterprising soul be interested in authoring the Scorpion?

It is the final part needed for a set of instructions I am working on.

Drop me a note.

Eric Sophie
Biomechanical Bricks

I just met with Chris Dee who is here in New Jersey on a biz trip.
He just showed me his render of the Scorpion!
I am so impressed!
There is hardly another part as hard to make as the Scorpion.
He did a fine job. Thank you so much.

Lego Fans are great.

Thank you Chris!

Eric Sophie