 CAD / Development / 10325
Re: Can LPub show part pages with part name and number?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:45:20 GMT

Thanks, Kevin.

I have taken another step with this. I generated part images with Lpub and then
messed around with some XSL to make a web page for these. As this is mostly for
my inventory, I used the first word in the part as a bold title for a section of
parts and drop it from their description print. I used two cell tables to scroll
the parts horizontally across the page. It worked out mostly well enough for me.
It was 47 pages without pattern pieces.

I had these problems:
1. LPub hung after producing 257 images. Do you know of a reason for that?
2. Oh, how I wish that browsers had more print format control. Some images and
text scrolled badly across the page breaks.

Also, Is there a good packing routine? I may try it in XSL's declarative
programming style.