 CAD / Development / 10301
Re: Can LPub show part pages with part name and number?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Andrew Cross wrote:
Can LPub make a BOM or CSI image with the part number and name shown instead of
"1x"?

I am interested in dense pages that help me identify parts that I have.

Hi Andrew,

  LPub cannot currently do this, but I'll add it to the wish list.  If I
concatenate the part-name and its description it should be easy to use in place
of the instance count.  The name is going to make things sparse, because the
name is typically going to be much wider than the width of the rendered part.

  Part number (file name) by itself would be much more compact.

Kevin