 CAD / Development / 10301
    Re: Can LPub show part pages with part name and number? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Andrew, LPub cannot currently do this, but I'll add it to the wish list. If I concatenate the part-name and its description it should be easy to use in place of the instance count. The name is going to make things sparse, because the name (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Can LPub show part pages with part name and number? —Andrew Cross
   Thanks, Kevin. I have taken another step with this. I generated part images with Lpub and then messed around with some XSL to make a web page for these. As this is mostly for my inventory, I used the first word in the part as a bold title for a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)