 CAD / Development / 10272
  CaroML development

Hi Dan, Thanks for these clarifications, as i said i am not a native english speaker, i usually use english when writing technical documents, i am a terrible diplomate and things get even worse if i have to negociate in a foreign language. So i (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: CaroML development

One learns things everyday! I got curious why i have more than 3000 Classic Space parts but Peerom.com says i can't build a simple 20 parts classic space MOC. The MOC is basically 4 Balloon wheels, a Black Plate 6 x 2, a Yellow space minifig, a (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [ANN] Re: CaroML development (the end)

After a tentative private contact with Dan Boger, i announce my CaroML project (formerly Peeroml) has come to a dead end. I take this opportunity to apologize: * because i have tentatively stolen other people work * because when told i was not (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)