 CAD / Development / 10268
  Re: What mailing list for Peeroml ?

(...) Hi Damien, I fear that even with Dan and Jennifer Bogers cooperation this project may not spread too far as most people are unlikely to learn a new language (especially one with such strange syntax as OCaml) just for database enquiries for (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: What mailing list for Peeroml ?

Hi Tim, Thanks for your comments. (...) I don't expect OCaml to spread like a virus, or being a popular scripting language. All that i have asked is a single homepage where people (eventually nobody) could have downloaded the whole thing. I didn't (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)