 CAD / Development / 10157
  Re: Status of BFC

(...) How far 'percent wise' is the standard library bfc? In about 2 months i'm starting work on a rendering engine for LD4DModeler 2. I was hoping to 'assume' all parts are BFC so I can implement simple lighting. (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Status of BFC

(...) It looks like 1058 files are BFC-compliant, out of 2945 official part files. (...) It doesn't look like you'll be able to make that assumption. Steve (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)