 CAD / Development / 10111
    Re: Rendering implementation details —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) It doesn't matter, actually. In one way or another, optional lines are required. In general, the "magic halo" effect only highlights _outside_ edges, but for a non-convex object, that won't necessarily be adqeuate. You can't even get away with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Rendering implementation details —Orion Pobursky
   (...) It has been done before. Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote a program called Windz, I use it all the time when I author parts. I can't remember if he publically released it. -Orion (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Rendering implementation details —Willy Tschager
   (...) no, he didn't. when I last met him at legoworld 03 he promised to do it but actually never did (as far as I remember at the time windz had an error quote of 2-3 percent - too much from his point of view :-(( w. actually I'll add the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)