 CAD / Development / *8400 (-5)
  [Re: Introductions]

Hi, I'm Mark Abrams. I hope this is not a duplicate but the previous post I sent doesn't appear to have made it here. I have 2 bachelors degrees - one in studio art and the other in computer science. I am currently employed as a Java developer. My (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: TO: Mark Abrams

(...) I was mistakenly replying to you and not posting to the group. I kept wondering why they weren't showing up. Anyhow, I think I've got it now. I will post my mail now. Mark (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3C66F9C8.207030...oot.com... (...) I have made two charts, one for file loading and one for file structure (URL) this location I can place futhermore our conclusions, when we get (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Re[2]: Movement and friction

(...) I agree. Although I called it friction, I didn't mean the true physical property. It seems to me that the difference between grey pins and black pins is structural in nature: they are different connectors from a builder's point of view. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Any help I can offer I will

Unfortunately I dont have a detailed programming background... however I have been involved in Creating instructions and designs with LDRAW and MLCAD processes through the use of a pc. I am a native Mac user and come from more of a graphic design (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact