 CAD / Development / *8345 (-5)
  Re: OS 8.6

(...) OK. Are you basically saying we shouldn't try to get ldglite to work on Mac OS 8/9 and instead focus on BrickDraw3D? That is fine with me. I know Don wants his application to work on as much platforms as possible, but he has also said that it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: OS 8.6

On OS versions: It costs time and effort that you don't have, to try to support more than one configuration. Forget about it. BrickDraw3D is targeted at OS 9. I'm not going to test it or investigate problems on a slew of older configurations. 8.6 is (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Call for Developer Discussion

Hey everyone! It was a lot of fun casually chatting about the needs and the potential of the LCD. Now its time to get down in the dirt and see it become a reality. KACS and LAD have put a TON of energy and effort into this, and it seems to be a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: Mac OS 8.6

(...) Maybe you should downloaded the CW-5 project of macLDGLite .5 (URL) don't know why I didn't think of that earlier... You will also probably need the OpenGL 1.0 SDK to get it to compile with as little effort as possible. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Michael Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GrCL99.n5B@lugnet.com... (...) Interesting thought, but I would *much* rather see these formatted to Adobe PDF first if we're exporting them off of the site at all. In fact, I think PDF (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact