 CAD / Development / *7860 (-10)
  The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Hi everyone! First off, Merry Christmas! Virtual bricks are great, but I hope there are many real bricks under your tree this year! :-) If I have everyone's permission, I'd like to run at the mouth again. ;-) Everyone's heard it before, just not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) Am I missing something here? I see the parts for the train, but not the track. Is it there? Also, has anyone created track for the 9V Train sets? I can't find that anywhere either. If not, I can give it a go if someone will point me to the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) And thank you Bernd for that, very much!!!! My vote is for a new category. The only commonality is that both Mono and trains are electrical and that is a weak pretext to hang shoehorning the mono stuff into trains, in my view. (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C23C832.600080....com.au... (...) Same here. -Tim (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

Personally, I think the parts should go uner a new Monorail category. (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

[XPosted to .cad.dev and .trains, FUT intentionally not set] Background: Bernd Broich has created LDraw files for many (all?) of the components of the Monorail track and motor system. Background2: In the LDraw parts library, we try to to keep (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  [Parts Tracker] New FAQ: Part Numbers

See: (URL). Chris Dee has written an awesome FAQ about the ins and outs of part numbers for the LDraw.org Parts Library. Every parts author should review this material - there are some recent changes documented. Thanks, Chris! Steve (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

(...) I also have some of these, in grey, white, yellow, and black. Although a great portion of mine are with the groove. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

(...) If this is the same pattern: (URL) yes, it does exist with a finger groove. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

(...) I've also noticed the 1x2 tile with grille (#2412) comes in grooved & non-grooved. I have black & grey in both styles, but unfortunately they've all been integrated into my collection & I have no info on what sets they came from. 8?( (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact