 CAD / Development / *6515 (-5)
  update for The bend thingie creator.

Hello, I've made an improved version of the bend thingie creator. I've added multiple segment support, edge lines. electric wires. and a new input format so you don't have to type a lot. Instructions and necessary files are all contained in one (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Idea for ldraw.org page

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:G57CyH.Bt0@lugnet.com... (...) That's a cool idea :-) I've been thinking of some things that can be done with the site recently, given that there is something in the works for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: License - again

(...) Right. But it's a non-revokable allowance. You can't change your mind later, and force the removal of your contribution from the library. (...) This point wouldn't affect users. It's telling contributors that they are agreeing to something (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Idea for ldraw.org page

How about recognizing, either on the front page, or on the download page, the most prolific part authors per vote or per year. It seems like there are usually 3-4 authors at any given time who really carry the load for creating new parts, and it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: License - again

(...) Yes, just like when you go to the Terms of Use page on LUGNET. (...) No, it's not like you're giving away a physical object, you're just allowing it to be redistributed under another license. (...) Ok. (...) As long as users can still use (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact