 CAD / Development / *3440 (-5)
  Re: Hidden surface removal, and vertex order in part/primitive DAT files

(...) Neither do I, but I also know how hard it is to visually check a part for errors. (...) How does that work? Is it based on what the majority of the rays deterimine? I probably need to re-read some of the messages in this thread, to get a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Group Idea

OK, so my minifig-scale models of Barbie and Tux the Penguin have nowhere to go? -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Comprehensive meta-command list

There will be support added for "0 INCLUDE filename.dat" in the next release, which will insert the text from filename.dat into the current file. This differs from a type 1 line, since the scope stack is not pushed and popped. For example, "0 COLOUR (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Gary Williams wrote in message ... (...) No, never needed, since "0 INVERT" is a toggle! (...) Since INVERT is directly related to the CW and CCW parameters of the FACE meta-command, why not let it be yet another parameter to FACE ? I think the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Hidden surface removal, and vertex order in part/primitive DAT files

(...) You need to have someone to check the parts, take a look at the picture at (URL) (from 105.DAT), there's a missing face and the program won't be able to handle that. There are other parts like that, just start checking and you'll see. Leonardo (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact