 CAD / Development / *305 (-5)
  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) Except the actual text-parts are done in negative-space. There aren't any drawing commands for them in the part-file. If you delete the 3004.dat reference, the text disappears (because the background shows through where text should be). Steve (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) Well, duh. Why didn't I think of that? Steve (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) Well, that all makes sense. What it needs is some optional lines, not hard-lines. No biggie. Like you said, this part goes inside the other (and as far as I know, won't attach to any other brick any other way). (...) I don't think this needs a (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) You know, these wouldn't be so hard to do... I've already made files with line-drawings of all the numerals. Just need a hyphen, and (I think) an L and R, and we're good to go. Steve (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

Lars C. Hassing wrote in message (...) Geez, Lars, ( smacking my head with a very large blunt object ) I hadn't thought of that one! Oh, well, back to the drawing board. Thanks for the idea it may save me some debugging time. Roy (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact