 CAD / Development / *285 (-10)
  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) i had lego when i was young but i do not have any internions to buy lego any time soon because if i got back into it it would cost a fortune. also regarding the details noone has modeled the small imprinted lego logo on parts (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MAX2DAT version 1.0 complete

onyx wrote in message ... (...) Well it sounds like a great addition to Ldraw utilities. Good work. Just wish I could use it myself. Roy (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) battery (...) My thought on that would be yes if the part can be opened or exposed somehow in the model it is used in. I've actually been trying to come up with a program that with strip the unexposed or (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

Terry K wrote in message <36d4980d.635296@lugnet.com>... (...) don't (...) you (...) having (...) Geez, Terry, its all relative. I've yet to see anyone try to model the few imprinted part numbers there are. Besides, if we start getting too picky (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

i deliberatly chose simple parts such as the magnifying glass and the crystal ball. also i will consider borrowing parts. (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) don't (...) i have been using the instructions from kl.net, catalog pictures and pause magazime set guide as ny main source of information. they seem to work. for examlpe take my raised baseplate. it is now completely fixed. i have build kings (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

[followups set to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) Steve! Whoa, heavy....like...WAY COOL IDEA!!!!! How come nobody's ever suggested this yet? (Or have they?) I mean, forget all about making a Mac clone of LDraw or any other specific platform -- even Linux -- (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  MAX2DAT version 1.0 complete

well, i completed all of my goals to release MAX2DAT as version 1.0. the converter now handles both 3DSMAX 1.x and 2.x ASCII file formats... i cleaned up some of the face/edge creation with culling routines to avoid redundancy... it seems to work (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

I apologize in advance if I missed the discussion on this, but is the word "pattern" at the end of lots of the parts really necessary? It seems rather redundant. Especially in parts that already have "logo" in their names. Also, maybe the "needs (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT voting page up

Steve Bliss wrote: <snip> (...) If we were using the correct brick code, this would be white. Since we're instead using the xxxxPyy code, it can be anything the modeller wants. IRL, the element has appeared (at least) thusly: 1x2 Brick: White, Green (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact