 CAD / Development / *2505 (-10)
  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Doesn't seem like they were hidden to me. Just go to "www.lugnet.com", then click on the "Set Inventory Repository" link under "Links & Resources" at the left side of the page, and then select the "800 Town, Train, and other sets inventoried by Tim (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Newsgroup for this (was Re: The Bricktionary project)

This seems like it is reaching critical mass (a good thing) and perhaps at this point a dedicated newsgroup should be created for this (i.e., efforts to standardize parts nomenclature). How does lugnet.db.brictionary sound? I wouldn't quite put it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Good idea. I created the LDraw Webring, Webring id 'ldraw.' It will be a few days before I have it online though. It will be based out of ldraw.org, but there is a possibility in the future of integrating it with the Lego Maniac's Webring if (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) Oops -- I think there has been a major misunderstanding; that's not what I meant at all. When I wrote: TSL> As they say in Canada, Minnesota, and Maine, "O-ya, it's been parta da TSL> plan since day one." :-) Lots of little prototypes and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Why not create a ldraw.org Webring? Actually, why not do both? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Lego Maniac's Webring?

Should I put ldraw.org in the Lego Maniac's Webring? I can have it done in seconds since I'm the ringmaster. Advantages, disadvantages? I don't think ldraw.org is struggling for hits, but still the ring might benefit it (and definitely whoever's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) Plant those new hurricane proof palm trees! Just kiddin', just the other day I had the new tree in my hands for the first time. Yuck. Julie (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Another part variation

obPartTrivia: Anyone notice that there are[1] two different versions of the "Palm Tree Trunk Segment"? One is 40LDU[2] tall, the other is 44LDU tall. The difference is in the male connector on the bottom of the part. The shorter version appears to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) I guess it looks fine with a "K"Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) And don't forget to include the folks in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan or Yoopers as they are called. "Dey talk like dat too". (...) I like it! Especially without a "K". John Matthews brought up an interesting point about not calling (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact