 CAD / Development / *1796 (-5)
  Re: new part description changes?

(...) The new part, 32059, doesn't go with the other parts in the Wedge category. All of the wedges feature at least one side which is angled across 1x3 studs. 32059 has sides angled across 1x2 studs. There are several types of angle-sided plates in (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Comments

(...) That's a really great idea! It's obvious you're pretty experienced with LDraw. I'll do the changes when I get home. Fredrik (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Comments

(...) You are indeed correct, yes. Thanks a lot. I took the time to "brush up" the surface around the axle holes as well. I believe the current solution is a better one; I no longer use partially overlapping 2-4rings to cover the surface. The part (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Page  [DAT]

I've noticed an error in part #30250, that was named "Brick 2 x 4 x 3 Notched with Side 5 x 4 Plate" during the vote. Four box5.dat primitives have been used to form "friction rims" at the under/inside of the part, but they are not properly rotated. (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Name Question

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) No, no more "space" required I think. A generic category like "bar" would be nicer. But I admit that there is no simple definition for "bar" category for this part like "space gun 1x8" Selçuk (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact