 CAD / Development / *1485 (-5)
  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Are there any Dutch people who don't speak at least one of the other languages listed? When I visited 9 years ago, I didn't meet anyone who didn't speak 2 or 3 languages fluently. -John Van Bram Lambrecht wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "~moved to" files and parts.lst

(...) I would be up for this. I could easily add an option to LDAO's Make List to include/exclude ~moved parts. Or maybe an option to just include/exclude everything which matches the [Parts to Ignore] list from ldraw.ini. (...) More specifically, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Mario: (...) You are very welcome to help us translate (some of) the ldraw.org site to Italian. The same to speakers of other languages Tim and I have forgotten to mention. You can find the list of phrases we need for the front page at <URL:(URL). (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Actually I'm not a user of LDRAW or other Lego CADS (at present moment), but rather a Mindstorm/robotics maniac. Anyway, I understand you CAD guys are doing a great job and I admire your perseverance and your results too. You didn't mention (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Osvaldo Fernandez has offered to work on the Spanish translation. People who want to help can start by downloading the file <URL:(URL), which contains the phrases Tim would like to have translated right now. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact