 CAD / Development / *11411 (-10)
  Re: MBC 0.6.1 comments

I'll intersperse my answer with Don's observations. (...) You're dead right there - actually I've never considered altering GL_LIGHTING for Type 2 lines, it makes good sense. Actually I haven't altered the parsing and rendering routines since about (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) Does this version include the -i and -o command line options, to control the source directory, and output filename? If it does, and if we could get a fresh DOS compile, I'd like to include the new version in the next parts update. Steve (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  portable version of mklist?

As part of my attempt to add part lookup (finally!) to ldglite I had to build a portable version of mklist. I'm not sure what to do with it, so for now I've put it here. (URL) builds with gcc on Linux and Windows, and the tweak to the original (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

(...) I think that the problem is related to the move from the NBI to the Peeron server. Not all scripts were transfered since the same functionality is available in the CMS the LDraw.org site is switching to. Play well, Jacob (who is irresponsible (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MBC 0.61 comments

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote: The color of the lines was also somewhat angle dependent. This is probably because MBC leaves lighting enabled when rendering the edge lines. Hmm, maybe it's time to ask for the source because then we'd (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  MBC 0.61 comments

I got tired of writing so I got out my poking stick. I was looking at my caboose mode. (I am thinking of changing the trucks) and I noticed that some of the 1x2 bricks had white lines next to them, the one on the bottom in (URL) others, the other (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  MBC's QTVR objects

I was getting some strange behavior from the QTVR objects that MBC was making. If I made the mistake of trying to rotate the object in the vertical plane, the object would stop rotating in the horizontal plane. I finally remembered that I had a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

Hi! I just would like to know if there may be a contest in the enar future. The last (supposed to be monthly) contest was held in February? What is wrong atm? Play well Carsten (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGLCJo.1nyJ@lugnet.com... (...) We (the LDDP developers) already thought about this. ;) Surely everyone who wants to participate and implement this is welcome to the LDDP (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Mac Brick CAD (carbon version) - New Release

I have prepared Mac Brick CAD (MBC) version 0.6.1 and placed it on my .Mac page. (URL) file is called MBC 0.6.1.sit) This version fixes many reported bugs and adds the following new feature Export to Pictures Export to Quicktime Virtual Reality (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact