 CAD / Development / *10315 (-5)
  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Kevin I am having the same issue with lsynth. Could you post the results of your findings here? The ONLY thing I can get lsynth to create is the ldraw files you provide with the application. If I try to use the parts in my own models or even just (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) Hi, I am notified simply because I have reviewed (not have been reviewed), that is a little too much, isn't it? Thanks to busy admins, Damien (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi Jaco, If you could send me the DAT/LDR/MPD file I can examine it. Kevin kevin_clague@yahoo.com (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

Steve Bliss <partsref@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8J2Aw.DE2@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for this tool. I got such a message after I send a fixed part (one of mine) to the tracker. So I think this is the right way, but I think there is no (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)

(...) In another branch of this thread it was my understanding that we had agreement on renaming box3#8p.dat to box3u8p.dat. Chris (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact