 CAD / Development / *1015 (-5)
  Utility Spreadsheet

I posted my little spreadsheet of utilities to (URL) (It's in Excel'97 format) Sheets are included to interpolate a point on a 2D line segment, find the intersection of two 2D line segments, figure out which ring primitives to use for a torus, and (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) I didn't use the torus generator program on the new parts. I wrote a couple of Visual Basic routines that I used on the new pieces, which generate circular rings and edges. I've included the routines below, but I haven't done anything to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Request: 30200

(...) to (...) Without getting into the metric versus imperial debate again... but using my assumption that the are 64 LDUs to the inch, 0.1325 inches is close enough to 8.5 LDU. Chris (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: How much is too much?

Chris Dee wrote in message ... (...) IMHO (...) in, (...) with (...) Thanks, Chris, for your comments and for taking the time to download and examine the file. What I've decided to do is produce several different resolutions of this file to give (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

i know that the torus generator generated part looks kind of shit but i know nothing about circular maths (trig?). steve tells me that the helipad and road curve 7 studs have both been made with the generator... have you seen those yet tery? do they (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact