 CAD / datFest / 26
Re: .datFest Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.datfest
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.datfest "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:

And I would hope we could count on a NELUG display ;)

Tim,

I don't think you would have to worry about a NELUG display.  I definitly
think we can do something whether it's the current Castle Display a revival
of the Star Wars display or something entirely different I am sure we can
come up with something.

Great!

Also I am sorry for not responding earlier.  I would like to help some but
between a baby being on the way and the fact that my managers at work just
changed again for the 9th time in 3 years I just don't know what kind of
time I can guarantee.  The baby thing is enough but now that I am coming to
the realisation that there is little chance of growing in my current
position that might mean I am looking for another job which for me is a very
stressful thing.

No problem - family and work come first :)

So anyway I would be happy to organize the NELUG participation and I would
like to help doing some of the organization I just want you to know that my
time might be limited especially depending on the date of the event.

Thanks.  As of now (even when waiting for a facility) we can get
started making the cirriculum and organizing the event schedule.
Promotional literature could be made too so long as its non-specific
to location and date.

I understand your time constraints - I have to finish up high school,
work on some website jobs, and when I get back from spring break I'll
start working 20hrs/wk.

Note - in the fall, I might be joining NELUG as there is a possibility
I will go to college in MA at Gordon in Wenham.  If .datFest is in the
fall, it will be convenient since I'll be no more than a hop, skip,
and a jump away.  But my college decision isn't final yet.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne