 CAD / datFest / 25
Re: .datFest Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.datfest
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.datfest "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.datfest, Tim Courtney writes:
Suz,
Another quick thing I forgot to mention is, where to get bricks.

[...]

I know the name and number of the person in charge of lending bulk. I also
know of a source, related to the Lab, which I think is a good bet for
borrowing. I don't expect any purchasing would be necessary. I'll keep quiet
for now, waiting 'till we know more about the event.

-Suz.

Great!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com