 CAD / datFest / 24
Re: .datFest Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.datfest
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:44:26 GMT

And I would hope we could count on a NELUG display ;)

Tim,

I don't think you would have to worry about a NELUG display.  I definitly
think we can do something whether it's the current Castle Display a revival
of the Star Wars display or something entirely different I am sure we can
come up with something.

Also I am sorry for not responding earlier.  I would like to help some but
between a baby being on the way and the fact that my managers at work just
changed again for the 9th time in 3 years I just don't know what kind of
time I can guarantee.  The baby thing is enough but now that I am coming to
the realisation that there is little chance of growing in my current
position that might mean I am looking for another job which for me is a very
stressful thing.

So anyway I would be happy to organize the NELUG participation and I would
like to help doing some of the organization I just want you to know that my
time might be limited especially depending on the date of the event.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/