 CAD / datFest / 24
    Re: .datFest Update —Eric Kingsley
    (...) Tim, I don't think you would have to worry about a NELUG display. I definitly think we can do something whether it's the current Castle Display a revival of the Star Wars display or something entirely different I am sure we can come up with (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)

        Re: .datFest Update —Tim Courtney
   (...) Great! (...) No problem - family and work come first :) (...) Thanks. As of now (even when waiting for a facility) we can get started making the cirriculum and organizing the event schedule. Promotional literature could be made too so long as (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)