 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 409
  CCW vs CW

The (URL) Language Extension for Clipping (BFC)> states in the Parts Library Guidelines section that Primitives should always use CCW winding. However some of the primitives use CW, for example (URL) rect.dat>. Should these be rewritten? Would it be (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, FTX)

  Re: CCW vs CW

(...) If it's not a whole lot of trouble, I would recommend it. (The conversion can be made automatic, as long as the individual files clearly state CW or CCW correctly.) Speaking as a computer graphics professional, I can say for sure that being (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, FTX)