 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 243
Re: why re-submit x-4disc files?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 19:05:34 GMT

According to the header info for these files,
they were released in the most recent update.
And yet, you've uploaded new versions of them?
What's up?

I combined the triangles into quads so they save a bit of disk space.
It may not seam like much of a savings, but I try to cut out every
last bit I possibly can.

OK, then someone needs to document that in the files...
(For ex.: "0 2002-05-05 MK converted triangles to quads to save space")

Thanks,
Franklin