 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 270
Re: why re-submit x-4disc files?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 11:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:
I added the comments like you suggested, but the old hold votes weren't
deleted
when I resubmitted the parts.

Either:
a) You rechecked the details pages too soon, before the PT had a chance
to clear the votes, or
b) You rechecked too late, after Carsten and Franklin had re-reviewed
the files.

Actualy I checked them 2 days later and it still doesn't say that a new • version
of the part was submitted. Maybe it's because they are fixed versions of
official parts?

Look at this log for 4-4disc.dat:
<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptactivity.cgi?f=p/4-4disc.dat>

It shows on May 7, the old votes were wiped out and a new version was
submitted.  Carsten then certified the new version, and Franklin held
it.

Steve

It seams that the part has been deleted. What was the reason? I never got to
see the comments?