 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 783
Re: [Part] Baseplate 32 x 32 with river pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:19:19 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
One dimensional edge lines and edge-line primitives should not be used to
model  2 dimensional patterns.  I think what you have is a white "ring", • so
use the correct ring primitive with a disc primitive in the middle and a • ndis
primitive around the edges of the bubbles.  Then fill in the area between • the
bubbles.

The underlying color of the part should be color 16.  We like to be able • to
use a part in a color that doesn't exist.

Thanks for the advice John Van,

I will modify the part according to your suggestion.

Ampi

Imre Papp
Geometria GIS Systems House
  email: ipapp@geometria.hu