 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 650
  2717 Technic Seat

Now that I found it, I am about to give this technic seat a second try. If anyone currently is working on it, or has submitted it, please e-mail me and stop me. /Tore (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

Question: Are they made in other colors beside red? (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

(...) Is this a trick question? It comes in many, many colours! I've seen them in most LEGO colours, except the "new" ones like brown and tan and friends. (...) BTW, you should only post DAT contents or followup to such here... Fredrik (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

(...) No, it's not. I'm not very interested in Technic, and the only Technic Seat I own happens to be red. The reason I ask is whether I should add the line "0 CMDLINE -c4" to declare default colour or not. Now I know I won't. (...) What about (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

(...) Yes. I'm looking at a black one right now. I've also found (looking in Pause) yellow, green, blue, and gray. About the common color I can't verify is white. But it seems like I've seen this part in white, somewhere, sometime. Steve (...) Steve (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

(...) Duh. 8479, Barcode Multiset/Code Pilot Truck. Two white technic seats. Found it two seconds after posting. There's also a pair of turquoise seats in 8462 Super Tow Truck[1]. Steve 1) Can we tell when S@H picks a NorAm name for a set? (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)