 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 664
Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:27:08 GMT

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

Question: Are they made in other colors beside red?

Is this a trick question?

It comes in many, many colours!  I've seen them in most LEGO colours,
except the "new" ones like brown and tan and friends.

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/mybricks/2717.gif

Looks like a good start!  I'm happy that you are doing this part.

BTW, you should only post DAT contents or followup to such here...

Fredrik