 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 665
Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:23:22 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

Question: Are they made in other colors beside red?

Is this a trick question?

No, it's not. I'm not very interested in Technic, and the only Technic
Seat I own happens to be red. The reason I ask is whether I should add
the line "0 CMDLINE -c4" to declare default colour or not. Now I know I
won't.

It comes in many, many colours!  I've seen them in most LEGO colours,
except the "new" ones like brown and tan and friends.

What about pink? ;o)

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/mybricks/2717.gif

Looks like a good start!  I'm happy that you are doing this part.

I really hated to give it up, so now I'm happy to be able to take
revenge.

BTW, you should only post DAT contents or followup to such here...

Fredrik

Oh, I'll never learn to post in approp... whatever ... groups. It's a
jungle.

/Tore