 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6404
    Updated Primitives Reference —Philippe Hurbain
   LDraw author J.C. Tchang has created an updated Primitives Reference, based on (URL) but including unofficial primitives on Parts Tracker as of 2008-12-08. It is available here: (URL) you can see it is written in French, but I hope that thanks to (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Updated Primitives Reference —Chris Dee
   (...) Sorry, but this is a bad idea. These primitives are unofficial - which means that before release the names might change. In fact some of them will definitely change. I don't like to break other peoples webpages, but this might happen now. (...) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Updated Primitives Reference —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Don't worry Chris, we all know the precarious nature of unofficial stuff. But in the meantime it helps to have a quick reference of the shapes available! Philo (15 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)